Friday 12 November 2010

Hidden poem

On the subject of hidden tracks, I thought I'd mention that one of the poetry collections on the Philistine Press website features a "hidden poem." I can't tell you which collection it is, or where it's hidden. I've already said too much.

I just wanted to point this out, because we may well be the first publisher to release a hidden poem. I've not heard of anyone else hiding a poem in a collection before. Maybe they have and it's all a secret.

Until someone corrects me, I will continue to claim that we're breaking new ground with our mystery hidden poem thing.

By the way, if anyone is able to identify the hidden poem, there's a prize.

(Small print: 1. This isn't available to the poet who hid the poem in the first place. 2. The prize is hidden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment