Monday 14 February 2011

Silkworms Ink

Forgive my lack of an intelligent and considered analysis, but I'm just discovered a fucking brilliant website, www.silkwormsink.com.

In addition to their blog which is updated daily with various bits of poetry, fiction and music, they also release a new online chapbook once a week. Now howsabout that for prolific publishing?

See the chapbooks page here.

From what I've seen, their releases are all really good. Amongst other things, there's Graphic, a poetry chapbook by Philistine writer, Kristine Ong Muslim.




I'm yet to read them all (and considering how many there are I may not get round to it) but one of the best ones I've seen so far is Hannah Morley's Filmography, a themed prose collection on the subject of (yes, you guessed it) films.

No comments:

Post a Comment